Re: Bose CD Changer

On Tue, Dec 16, 1997 at 05:09:16PM -0800, Bill Schleusner wrote:
> Listen to those that have been there, done that.  I will wait for the adapter
> from P.I.E.  It was going to be nice though, found the CD Changer at Best Buy
> for $139 since it was last year's model.
>
> If and when P.I.E. comes out with an adapter for the trunk please let the list
> know, I will be the first to call them.

I got off the phone with a guy at PIE 10 minutes ago who swore it was
available now.  Part number VW97-PAN, shown at
http://www.pie.net/oemapplx.htm#vw97pan

Strange thing is, a local car audio place called them this morning
and she was told they were NOT available yet.  PIE said I should be
able to get it from Circuit City or some other electonics place.

That's a really good deal on the changer, tho... I was expecting to
pay like $300.

- --
     /// Stefan Hudson <hudson@mbay.net>
__  /// Senior Network Administrator - Monterey Bay Internet
\\\/// http://www.mbay.net/  -  Email: info@mbay.net
 \XX/ Voice: 408-642-6100  Fax: 408-642-6101  Modem: 408-642-6102