Re[2]: Northwest Drive: Just a Idea

Wow you drive all the way to Cali for ND? I just go to SpeedWare..

Subject: Re: Northwest Drive: Just a Idea
Author: owner-jettaglx@igtc.com
Date:  12/16/97 3:45 PM

I'd really like to do something in Feb/Mar.  Before I make a trek
to Southern California and ND, I'd like to check out your rides and
get some mod ideas.

Maybe somewhere closer to the coast would be warmer/drier?  Hey, I'm
still in for the Mountain rumble (once the snow melts) as well!

Cheers,

Jeff Newton
06/97 Jetta GLX

> Umm, no not yet.. It was just a thought. However, we should plan for
Spring