CD Changer for the Bose system

I just got off the phone with Crutchfield, and they told me that I
had to go to the dealer to get a changer for the Bose sound system
in the Jetta.  The guy hadn't heard of any adapter cable or anything
that would allow either a Panasonic or a Clarion changer to work
with the Bose head unit.

He was willing to let me try one, and take it back if it didn't work,
but I wanted to check here again first.  Does anyone know if a
Panasonic changer really will work?  How about Clarion?  And where
do I go to get that magic adapter cable?

- --
     /// Stefan Hudson <hudson@mbay.net>
__  /// Senior Network Administrator - Monterey Bay Internet
\\\/// http://www.mbay.net/  -  Email: info@mbay.net
 \XX/ Voice: 408-642-6100  Fax: 408-642-6101  Modem: 408-642-6102