Re: CD Changer for the Bose system

A direct quote from the Crutchfield catalog Fall 1997/Winter 1998, pg.
6.

"Can I control one of the CD changers in this catalog with my factory
deck?  Maybe.  It all depends on your vehicle and the sound system that
came with it.  You may be in luck if you drive a late model Volkswagen.
We carry two adapters which allow you to add either a Clarion or
Panasonic CD changer to the factory radio in certain vehicles.  The
factory radio must have CD changer controls, and it must have the words
"Premium Audio" on the face."

I cannot imagine that they would have adapters for the Premium Audio
package and not support the Bose.  Especially if your car, like mine,
came with everything prewired and waiting in the trunk.

Mark Gulsvig
'98 GLX