best suspension setup?

I have a question about Neuspeed Softsport springs.  How do y'all
that have them like them? What sort of shocks have you chosen to run
with them? Are there better options out there? Lowering and
stiffening is not a realisitic option for me - the roads here are too
lousy, and I don't want to vibrate me or my car to pieces!

Also, have any of you had problems with your stock GLX rear exhaust
resonator (not the muffler) being lopsided? Even after I tighten the
collar, it still works its way crooked.  Doesn't seem to matter; just
random fahrvergnugen. Thanks!