Re: Coilovers

I have been in touch with Koni over the past few months weekly.  They
have started importing their new coilover kit which is supposidly
totally sweet.  It is not quite forsale as they have to complete
in-house testing but from what I heard it totally rocks.  Price on the
system is about $1200.  A little bit more expensive...but heh, it's
Koni.

Mark