Re:RE: air bath / p-flo

Word..  That's true.. However, can't we all stop the flaming..

Subject: RE: air bath / p-flo
Author: Steve Thompson
Date:  12/13/97 6:25 PM

Easy there, Sparky. The P-Flow is just a gimmick that  people bought because
they saw it in EC. I'll admit it, I bought one. If I was on this list over a
year ago when I bought my VR6, this thread  would have saved me the 140 bucks I
wasted on the P-Flow. As new people join the list, these old subjects are going
to re-appear. If I see a subject title that I don't care about,
 (ie. Type-R, Honda list, The Sunday Drive) I delete it. ;-)
 Happy Holidays
 Steve
 84 Scirocco
 97 GTI VR6