RE: air bath / p-flo

Easy there, Sparky. The P-Flow is just a gimmick that  people bought =
because they saw it in EC. I'll admit it, I bought one. If I was on this =
list over a year ago when I bought my VR6, this thread  would have saved =
me the 140 bucks I wasted on the P-Flow. As new people join the list, =
these old subjects are going to re-appear. If I see a subject title that =
I don't care about,
 (ie. Type-R, Honda list, The Sunday Drive) I delete it. ;-)
	Happy Holidays
	Steve
	84 Scirocco
	97 GTI VR6