Tire prices

>Well everyone I finally ordered my tires.  I went for a set of Pirelli
>P700Z's.  The total came out to 290 or somewhere around there.

Sounds like a great deal.  I just had my Pirellis rotated and balanced the
other day.  Although it is not time for a new set yet, I asked NTB guy to
quote me a price for a new set of P700Z in 205/50-R15 size.

Check this out: $205 a piece, he says...  Crazy!  NTB has a price
matching policy, but it does not include mail order stuff.

Still, you can mail order tires for about $300 (including postage), and they
will install them and everything for approximately $60.
Guess what I'll do when the time comes to replace tires again!

Vojin