Golf Ball Shift Knob

	The Golf Ball shift knob mentioned before is originally from the 20th
Anniversary GTI in europe. In '97 it was introduced on the Driver's Edition
GTI. It is now standard issue in all GTI VR6s and GTI 8Vs as well as in the
Golf and Jetta K2s. The knobs in the K2 models do not say GTI on them and
might look cooler in your Jetta.
	Also, the '98s and late '97s also came with the same shiftmap that has
been coming on Color Concept Golfs in Europe. The shiftknob and boot are
the same as those in the GLX, but the map itself has silver printed gearmap
with a clear plastic cover, as opposed to a molded black plastic with
engraved gearmap. The map will pop out of the knob (I have done it on both
styles) with a screwdriver, but there is no part number for just the map.
The otmar alt art car from europe came also with a silver gearmap and black
printed shiftmap. That's what I have in my GLX. That was european only.-G