re: windows

Ric Wrote:

>I have a 1995 GLX I have also discovered over the weekend that in
>addition to none of the windows working with their respective switches
>that the power mirrors and cruse control are inopperative.
 >The sunroof does work.

This is definitely the fuse. Do check the owner's manual, but I don't think
the windows are listed in there for some reason. I know the fuse is blue in
color. My '94 GLX was blowing these repeatedly and I couldn't figure out
why, and neither could 2 different VW dealers. One day it just stopped. I
think the car was jealous at first when we bought our Corrado.
	Anyway, the windows are still operative with the driver door handle up and
down feature, but the windows and the other things above will be
inopperative. I had forgotten that it also affected the cruise and mirrors
until you mentioned it (it's been a while) but that is the culprit (blown
fuse).
	Good Luck, -G