Re: I know this has been posted before.. But just for laughs..

On Sat, 6 Dec 1997, David Petke wrote:

>  . . . .as we cast stones from our glass house.  I don't think we will fool
> anyone either.  The Jetta IS an economy car.  The VW engineers have just
> done a really good job in making it better.

I think a better example might be a de-baged GT with better rims. :-)

But I like to have faith that most GLX owners don't put Neuspeed stickers
on their car unless they have some components in them.  Same with Bilsten
and the like.  I could be wrong.  Yes, I tinted my windows - but with a
black/black car, it looks really wicked.  And even *after* I get all my
aftermarket stuff in there, I won't be putting stickers all over.  I like
the stealth attack.

Ya know those "Got Rice" stickers?  I would love to see some sort of "Got
VR6?" sticker or something similar...whatever kind of "burner" we are (as
opposed to rice burner). :-)

**************John Andrew Kilpatrick*kilpatri@cs.ucdavis.edu*******************
*  "Tsuki ni kawatte...oshiokiyo!"  |   I do not speak for CS, UC Davis, or   *
*    Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon    |   anyone else.   You have been warned.  *
********************http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~kilpatri/*******************