Re: HOLY S@*T! NOW I HAVE SEEN EVERYTHING

At 3:24 PM -0700 12/6/97, Patrick wrote:
>I was driving home from Seattle today, after doing a Software Demo.. LOW AND
>BEHOLD. It was like a 96 PRELUDE VTEC! WOW.. That ain't it.. IT HAD A VR6
>EMBLEM
>ON IT!?!?

Clearly, the luser decided to put a VW VR6 emblem on a 96 Prelude. If that
much is true, then the VTEC emblem is probably fake too.

Instead of getting all "wow that's cool" about seeing stuff like that, you
might think "Boy, whata poser loser wannabe." ;)

- -K

Khan Klatt					   khan@pacificrim.net
Pacific Rim Network, Inc.			    (360) 650-0442 x13
http://www.khan.org			     http://www.pacificrim.net

       A member of the VERIO group of Internet Service Providers