Re: '87 jetta gli

Harry R. Glesner III wrote:

> Ha Ho:
>    You can chat with me, I've got a '86 GLi I've mod-ed the heck out
> of.
>  Rick Glesner

   Hi , i'm the proud owner of a 89 Jetta 2.016v gli,( well of course an
engine swap). The interior, & engine have been upgraded to 92 spec( i
think). I've got Schrick 268 cams, Neuspeed chip, K &N filter, & that
highly touted Nology wire ,  & ignition amplifier set up, also with the
Beru spark plugs. But somehow this isn't enough, i need more. I haven't
done any chasis mods yet,  only TSW Hock- R 15*7. Well you seem to be
the person with some ideas, i'm seeking advice on chasis mods & how to
get more power without going tooo overboard with the spending.
             Rgds   Sean