I got My GLX!!

Hello all you VW fanatics,

  Well I finally got my GLX.  I said screw you to Auto-By-Tel, and I
went out ang got a deal that I am happy with.
  I love this car!!
  It is a 1998 Bright red with black leather, 5 speed, and BOSE system.
I wish I could have gotten the changer, but I will be strapped for cash
for a few weeks.
  I am now trying to figure out what all the gizmos and gadgets do,(my
favorite part of owning a new car).  Is there any thing I should know
about the allarm or keyles entry?
  I have to get floor mats tonight and I want to get a bra for it also.
anyone know how much they run?
  Thanks to all of you who helped me through my trying to get a GLX.
All of you help payed off!
  WOW!
  Jeremy Brandow
  ...New Jetta GLX owner...