Re: Testors Paint - What have people done

> I am wondering what people have painted with the Testors Paint Pens..(ON their
> VW's). If anything opinions length of time the paint lasted. I am thinking of
> the DOHC-VR6 Cover on the engine, and of course my Calipers..

I painted the "VR6-DOHC" on the engine as well as the VW symbol on it.  I
also painted the "VR6" badge red on the back of my car.  All are holding
up great. I painted the engine cover in June and the badge in July.  All
with a Testors paint pen.

Bryan Schmidt
95 Black GTI VR6