Re: ABS on a '97 (again)

> Print this message and take it with you.. and tell your service manager that if he wants
> about a dozen more messages from people with stories about the same problem, I'd
> be happy to forward those too.. all of which were resolved by replacing this same part.

I was told by my dealer the best thing to do in a case like this is give
him the VIN numbers of the repaired cars. The e-mails really don't back
up anything but "the customers" thoughts. If I were to give him the VIN
numbers of the repaired cars, he could look them up and see exactly what
was replaced, when, part number, etc. no arguing. So far my ABS has been
fine. What are the build dates on the cars that have had the problem,
mine was built in late 96. I do have every e-mail concerning ABS saved
away though, just in case. Would anyone who had this problem be willing
to share their VIN numbers?
	Steve
	84 Scirocco
	97 GTI VR6