Re: Fit and Finish: Plastic molding on the door

Don,

What about cars out of the 2yr/24,000ml warranties?  Is VWoA covering any of these
molding issue after the warranty?  Yeah, I remember seeing the holes. I figured
that's what they were for.

It's funny, my ex-girlfriend's 95 GTI-VR6 sat new on the lot with this problem. On
both doors!  It sort of reminds me of the days when new Harly motorcycles were
delivered to the dealer and they had to put cardboard under the engines to keep
the oil from dripping on the floor!

Thanks,

Joe