VR6 Performance

Hello,

I have been thinking about doing some performance mods to my VR6 and
have been looking at all the claims made by the various manufacturers.
(Neuspeed, Autobaun Designs, Autotech, Techtonics, etc)

For right now it will probably be a chip and an exhaust. I am reluctant
to use a K&N filter. I also have a motorcycle and have read some
articles that say even though K&N filters increase performance,
they do it at the expense of letting some of the nasty smaller
particles through.

Thanks in advance for you comments,
jfleck