Re: headers

I am interested in the results of your Dyno Test and your heatshield.  I
also have thoughts about this same area.  I was at the Tefren'97 and had
seen a Golf with such a heatshield, crude but it worked.  Using the old
hole into the fender area where the airbox use to be, I would like to
direct air from the lower grille to the K&N filter.  What's your thoughts?

Chris