Re: Enough with the HONDA's

I have an MTX amp and super pleased with it.  I also have two infinity
kappas 10" subs.
The thing I like most about my subs is that they come with a 3 year
warranty, for that matter so does my amp.  Anybody backing up their
products for 3 years when the standard
is one has my vote.  That is 3 years of serious pounding bass every time I
am in my car
without worrying.  Almost as good as our 10 year powetrain warranty.
later
Jason