Re: Hondas, Shmondas....

Hey...I gotta an idea!  Take this conversation to my page...!  That's
what I got all those boards for. ;)  okay okay...I'll stop buggin you
all about my page...

Mark Radelow
VW Jetta Homepage
jetta.aosi.net

ps.  Regarding this discussion.  Regardless of what you do to
them...They are still a Honda.  That is nothing bad or good.  Honda's
are point A to B cars and nothing more.  They have no personality.  They
never have (This is all just my opinion of course, I could be wrong.)