Da Da Da and my totally cool dealer

I just stopped by my dealer today to get some photos of the new DE for
my web page...They should be up by Monday (maybe).  It was pelican
blue...they offered to let me drive it but I didn't really have time.
But this is not why I am writing.  I am writing to tell you that I have,
without a doubt, the COOLEST VW dealership that exists...Well at least
the people there.  (METRO VW in San Diego, California)
Anyways, as I was leaving, the sales manager Jim Brown called me into
his office to see what I thought of the DE; told him I liked it a lot,
expect the GA's.  He simply told me that a.) the dealership has no
control over this and b.) they don't really test the tires out to a
great deal.  They go to a vendor, tell the vendor what they need, and if
the price is right, that's it.  Anyways, I am getting offtrack, the
really cool part about all of this is that he goes to me, "You like VW
Collectables?"  Well yea, of course!  So then he says, "I got some stuff
for you...." and next thing I know he hands me a DA DA DA poster and a
VW Club Poster and a Farfegnugen (however the hell you spell it) SPORTS
BOTTLE!  That is just too cool.  Anyways, after that we sat and talked
for about an hour about vw's amd what the were coming out with...Really
interesting stuff.  If you live in the VW area and need service, or are
thinking about buying a car go to Metro...They really have been great to
me.

Sorry for the long-winded message.
Mark Radelow
VW Jetta Homepage