back again

- --------------A52A28CD809B54F93117E16E

hi all, chris collier here,

well i returned from a fly-fishing trip to Montana this afternoon; i
went with my brother charles and my dad;

if anyone ever has the chance to travel to Montana........DO IT!!!!

it is absolutely gorgeous!

well i don't want to turn this into an Outdoor Travel list-server, so i
won't;

i am now back on the list and will be updating everyone as to the
release date of the C2 Motorsports 02A short shift kit as it becomes
available;any questions regarding this or Zer Cup Spoiler can be
directed to me;

food for thought: what do you think is a reasonable and prudent speed
for a Nissan Pathfinder?

answer:...........?

ask my brother Charles.........he of course would be the best person to
anwer this

ask him about his decompression problems, too!!??!!
- --
christopher n. collier
collier@iglou.com

SCCA Member
R254561
Region 017

97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car

- --------------A52A28CD809B54F93117E16E

<HTML>
hi all, chris collier here,

<P>well i returned from a fly-fishing trip to Montana this afternoon; i
went with my brother charles and my dad;

<P>if anyone ever has the chance to travel to Montana........DO IT!!!!

<P>it is absolutely gorgeous!

<P>well i don't want to turn this into an Outdoor Travel list-server, so
i won't;

<P>i am now back on the list and will be updating everyone as to the release
date of the C2 Motorsports 02A short shift kit as it becomes available;any
questions regarding this or Zer Cup Spoiler can be directed to me;

<P>food for thought: what do<U> you</U> think is a reasonable and prudent
speed for a Nissan Pathfinder?

<P>answer:...........?

<P>ask my brother Charles.........he of course would be the best person
to anwer this

<P>ask him about his decompression problems, too!!??!!
<BR>--
<BR>christopher n. collier
<BR>collier@iglou.com

<P>SCCA Member
<BR>R254561
<BR>Region 017

<P>97 VW Jetta GLX VR6
<BR>Digest Version of Mods Available Upon Request.......

<P>In search/need of a 2.0L 16v engine for project car
<BR>&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------A52A28CD809B54F93117E16E--