Re: back again

At 11:02 PM -0400 8/17/97, christopher n. collier wrote:

> hi all, chris collier here,

>food for thought: what do<underline> you</underline> think is a
reasonable and prudent speed for a Nissan Pathfinder?

>answer:...........?

I dunno, but I figure reasonable and prudent speeds on my '97 GLX are
between 80-130mph. I've considered taking a weekend trip to Montana to
open her up. Certainly nothing under 5th gear! :)

Living in Western Washington, Montana is simply over the cascades, and
across the Idaho panhandle! Leave Friday afternoon, be back by Sunday
night! :-)

- -Khan

Stock '97 GLX (can't wait to save up to replace the GA's and the MONROE
shocks/suspension)

Khan Klatt					   khan@pacificrim.net

Applications Director,				    (360) 650-0442 x13

Pacific Rim Network, Inc.		     http://www.pacificrim.net

                                                   http://www.khan.org

       A member of the VERIO group of Internet Service Providers