Headlight/Foglight Shunt

I own a GTi-VR6. My friend bought a Jetta Trek recently - very well
equipped but without the VR6 engine.

My friend's Jetta has the two-reflector (not four reflector) headlight
system. On four-reflector systems, one can buy two clip-shunts that allow=

simultaneous operation of High Beam, Low Beam,  and Fog Light. Obviously,=

with the two-reflector system, simultaneous High Beam + Low Beam operatio=
is not possible, but can the shunt be used that allows simultaneous High
Beam and Fog Light operation ?

 =