Re: VW door noise

Guys,

It looks as though a number of us have these noise problems.  I will be
doing a stereo install and photographing the whole thing.  I will try to
get in some photos of these fitting and torx bolts on the door and door
frame, so that we can put together a nice tech page on these two major
noise problems.  If VW wont fix'em, we'll just have to do it for them.

Jettamann

PS:  I know there are some Tech Service Bulletins on these door noises.
But, I think they all have to door with the rubber door frame seal.
Does anyone know of a specific TSB that is related to the squeaky
interior door panel???

I know we've been through most of this, that's why I want to put
together a tech page for Mark's site.