Re: Bad Service in Seattle

Well seeing as I have no time to dick with a form and get it working I
did it real simple like.  The address is
http://www.abctec.com/cgi-bin/TOAST?dealerregistry
And all you enter is your name, email, the dealer, and your comments.
When I someday end up with some free time maybe I'll make a fancy one
but until then I think this will do.  Anyways it doesn't matter, the
program I use to make my web page has corrupted the web page file and
all 40 pages of my site seem to be hanging in limbo.  I called the
program manufacturer and they are gonna get back to me sometime today.
I hate windows95.

Mark Klaus Radelow
VW Jetta Homepage
jetta.aosi.net

>Date: Thu, 07 Aug 1997 13:53:19 -0500
>From: "S. Joseph Mann" <joem@pswtech.com>
>To: jettaglx@igtc.com
>Subject: Re: Bad Service in Seattle
>
>Mark, lets not make it so you can only comments about the dealer you
>bought the car from.  I purchased mine in OH and now live in Austin,
TX.
>The dealer in OH was great, but the (Only VW) dealer in Austin sucks!
>So, anyway, you know what I mean.  Maybe it should be
"experience/event"