Great News!

I just spoke with the parts manager at my dealership and he told me that
the sill panels off the GTI WILL fit in the Jetta.  What does that mean?
Those new sill panels on the DE GTI with the red VR6 on them will fit on
our Jetta's!  That is a cool trim piece and will look really nice with
my soon-to-be red calipers.  The price on them is $29.95 per side.
Which really is not too bad; couple of cd's.  I will let you all know if
anything changes.  Also check out my page, I got some new bulletins up
and stuff.  Also keep sending me those photos!!!!!!!

Mark Radelow
VW Jetta Homepage
jetta.aosi.net