Re: purdy breaks

If the enamel paint in the cans worked like it seems to have for you
then Testors enamel paint pens should work too!  I called the local
hobby store and they told me it is exactly the same paint.  I might try
that this weekend...Talk about easy.  Just take the pen and draw on your
calipers!  Sounds like fun to me!!!!

Mark
VW Jetta Homepage
jetta.aosi.net