A4 sighting?

I live in Mountain View - has anyone else in the area seen a wierd looking
VW sedan?  It doesn't really look like the A4 pictures, but it was a
Jetta-sized sedan with Mexico plates.  I think it was the A4 jetta, and I
thought it was pretty ugly.  This would have been about 3 weeks ago.

**************John Andrew Kilpatrick*kilpatri@cs.ucdavis.edu*******************
*  "Tsuki ni kawatte...oshiokiyo!"  |   I do not speak for CS, UC Davis, or   *
*    Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Moon    |   anyone else.   You have been warned.  *
********************http://wwwcsif.cs.ucdavis.edu/~kilpatri/*******************