Re:

Doug,

Your mod sounds great. I am interested in doing something similar to my
95 GLX. But I was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me?

- - How far did the mod lower your car?
- - What were the costs involved?
- - Did you do any of the work yourself?
- - Warranty does this effect you factory warranty (Don, any comments??)
- - For your new TAs, did you go with new wheels, or did you stick with
15" stock wheels??

I really love the ride of the stock suspension and would like to keep
that smooth feel. Or at least be able to adjust the suspension to it.
With your Koni's tuned soft, how close is the ride to the original?  I
basically don't want to beat me or my passengers to death. Unless I
choose to. :-)

Thanks,

Joe