Premium audio Watts?

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
     Anyone know the RMS power rating for the Panasonic Premium Audio head
     unit?  I am thinking about a small upgrade.  keeping factory head unit
     and speakers, put bass blocking circuits on the stock speakers, and
     adding a powered Collins 8"subwoofer.  Any thoughts?  suggestions?
     Comments?  Anyone have experience with the Collins Subs? or could give
     me insite on the pluses and minuses of enclosed vs. tube/vented vs.
     bandpass subs?
     Thanks
     andy