[none]

Hi guys,

I just wanted to check back in after being offline for a couple of months.
I hope you're all still here...

I have recently installed the Koni/Neuspeed Sport Lowering combo on my 97
GTI VR6, without going to upgraded swaybars yet.  I had already ditched the
GA's in favor of BFG Comp TA ZR's and that upgrade alone, made the car so
much more fun to drive.

I was originally going to purchase the Boge ProGas setup uder some heavy
reccomendations from many people, but after having driven different cars,
including Mike Bigus' car with Koni's, I was more than impressed, though
Mike does have Neuspeed swaybars. So far, the ride quality is fantastic,
adjustable from a close-to-stock ride to a nausiatingly stiff and harsh
ride on the firm setting. The option to "dial-in" the setup and ride has
also proven to be worth the extra investment. Given the choice over again,
I would make the same decision, though sometimes I wish it were lower (I
know, I'll appreciate it in the winter...).

Next is swaybars to flatten out the handling even more.  Does anyone know
if the AutoTech lightweight hollow bars are adjustable in the rear like the
heavier Neuspeeds?

Any first-hand opinions on swaybars would be appreciated.

Glad to be back,

Doug