Subject: A/C Experiences?
Author:  Non-HP-HMercerCo (HMercerCo@aol.com) at HP-PaloAlto,shargw6
Date:    8/4/97 9:06 AM

GLXers:

My red '95 GLX does not seem to have that eyeball chilling A/C that I expect.
 I live in the upper mid-west, so I am wondering... those of you with
black/black that live in the south, does your A/C keep up?  Is mine in need
of a boost?  Or is it just that this new coolant that our government has
forced us into is simply a lousy substitute?  Any comments?

- -Steve Mercer