Re: factory stereo sys on GLX

I can't speak for the bose system, but I can say that the non-bose
system (clarion ?) on my 95 gti vr6 did not meet my needs at all. The
car was recently totaled, but I salaveged all equipment.

So - I will be installing my system all over again once I get my GLX on
monday. It will include the following:

fronts-	MB Quart golf/jetta III 3way set
	MB Quart Competition 3way x-overs
rear - 	MB Quart 2 way with 6.5in euro woofers
	Standard MB 2 way X-overs
	Rockford Fosgate Punch 400x4 to drive them

Sub - 	Acustic Solutions band pass enclosure
	Rockford Fosgate Punch 150HD for sub

Alpine IN DASH CD player - I see almost no point ever getting a cd
changer, I carry a case of over 50 cd's in my car- I want to hear what I
want when I want, not have to go into the darn trunk. just my opinion

This system is uncomparable to the stock one. loud, clean, accurate, and
did I mention loud?

- -jim