WWW Page

My site will be moving shortly.  I will keep a welcome page at the
current address indefinately but I have just received a one and a half
GIG (YES GIG) site with its own cool name jetta.aosi.com!  What does
this mean?  Send me whatever you want, however big!  Thanks to Leigh and
the folks at AOSI for this.  I have full dir access to cgi-bin so I will
finally get the message board up.  I am working will the folks at
chatabout.com to get our own jetta java room that will only be accessed
from the site.  Now all I need is content....

Mark Radelow