re:RE: Bras...

I have the factory Bra, does a great job protecting from salt and stone
chips, I found that it does not fit very tightly around the headlights
causing a little flapping at high speeds.  But generally it does the
job, just be cautious of leaving it on when it is wet, the paint goes a
little cloudy, but that stops after a few washes.

- - DB