From:  /S=JAMES.COLTON@uboc.com/O=SMTP/P=TENET/A=MCI/C=US/
Sent:  Wednesday, April 16, 1997 5:23 PM
To:  /S=jettaglx@igtc.COM/O=SMTP/P=TENET/A=MCI/C=US/
Subject:  Bras...

Apologies to anyone who might've been offended by my recent flame, but I
didn't care to have our far superior :) car hosed in our own forum...
 (In
fairness to the A4, however, I will admit that it certainly is
stylish...)

Anyway, enough with the unpleasantries...  Do any of you folks cover your
front ends with a bra?  If so, what kind and where did you pick it up at?
And, of course, do you like it?

 - JC