Der Cup Pics

hi all, chris collier here,

first of all i want to thank everyone who has responded to my post about
the cup spoilers that i am making; it makes me feel really good to hear
from everyone;

and to all whom have ordered one, i know that you will be very happy
with the DTM look on your vr6;

the reason for me posting tonight is this: tomorrow i will be taking
some pics  of Der Cup Spoiler with a digital camera per many requests
from fellow members on the list; i apologize that it has taken me
several days to do this;

i just wanted everyone to know, those of you who are interested in a pic
of Der Cup Spoiler, that you can email me with a request and i will send
the pic directly to you; this will be the quickest way for everyone who
is interested in purchasing one to see exactly what i have fabricated;

thanks to philip meadows jr. for offering me a space on his web page to
house a pic of the spoiler as well; i will be co-ordinating with philip
the uploading of the pic, probably in the next day or two;

again anyone interested in a pic of Der Cup Spoiler as soon as i have it
stored in the camera can email me at cnscenic@mm.com, and i will send
them a pic via email tomorrow;

thanks again for everyones support and stay tuned for the rear spoiler
that i am developing as we type!!!!
- --

christopher n. collier
cnscenic@mm.com

Special FX Engineer

minneapolis/st. paul
minnesota, usa

97 GLX VR6
White, De-Badged, Cannon All Weather Mats, Weathertech Trunk Liner,
Clarion 6 Disc Changer, Der Cup Spoiler, Neuspeed P-Flow, Neuspeed Upper
Strut Tie-Bar, Neuspeed 25mm Front Sway Bar, Neuspeed 28mm Rear Sway
Bar, Spax 24-Way Adj. Kit, Autopower 6-pt. Full  Bolt-In Roll Cage, Momo
Super-Anatomical Shift Knob, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side
Blinkers, Tinted Side Markers, and More Tricks To Come......