Re:

Don't get too down about it.
I get fed up with my VR6. But very rarely. I've covered 35K Miles with no
problems.
I have found that mine performs very indifferently sometimes, I can only
put it down to the fuel, and I'm trying them one at a time.
Other than that it is superb. I am currently planning a spending spree on
it, Re-chip, Suspension, wheels and tyres, exhaust. Hopefully all in one
go. All tips welcome on any of the former. I want good handling but not too
hard, and also to improve it's ride height and appearance.

> Author:  Non-HP-owner-jettaglx (owner-jettaglx@igtc.com) at
HP-PaloAlto,shargw6