Re:

     Yes I do like it. I have been running the Q-chip for a little over a
     year now and have been quite pleased.  The people at Autotech are very
     helpful and have been able to answer any questions.  Their warranty is
     very good and having the 30 day return policy is better than anyone
     else offers.  I have driven the Nuespeed chip and like the Q-chip
     better.  When ordering there maybe two chip designs for your ECU, one
     for the US throttle body and one for the Euro T-body, get the right
     one.  If you ever upgrade later they will trade you for free.
     As far as improvement, the motor seems much more willing and free
     reving.  As far as total horse power increase, I notice a little, but
     am much more impressed in the over all feel of the motor now.  I would
     definitely recomend it, especially for $100 bucks.  In combination to
     the Q-chip I would recomend a K&N or K&N style (I have the Abt) air
     filter element.  I had the P-flow and it was good but the noise became
     too much for my taste and I didn't want to draw in the hot air from
     the engine compartment.  So I switched back to the stock airbox with a
     free flow element.  The Abt filters are available through Velocity
     Sport Tuning for $34.95 right now, a great price.  These two mods are
     a very good compliment to each other and I highly recomend them.
     Good Luck.
     andy

Author:  Non-HP-am0172 (am0172@mail.arrownet.com) at HP-PaloAlto,mimegw6
Date:    4/29/97 4:44 PM

How do you like your Auto Tech Q-Chip?  Is there any true improvement?
Thanks
Greg