New Vento/Jetta A4!

Hey gang,

Well I had heard this rumor before, but now it is confirmed. The Coupe
Study that VW has at the Autoshows and at their site (
http://www.vw.com/cars/coupe/ )
is actually a two-door version of the new A4 Vento/Jetta.

I received a picture of the four door model that is the actual A4 Jetta due
in late 1998. It is a 3/4 shot of the rear and side. The front looks just
like the front of the Coupe Study. I posted the picture temporarily at
http://www.synrgsm.com/vwvortex/ventoa4.html

Cheers!

- -jamie

jamie vondruska                               http://www.synrgsm.com
jamie@obs.net                                    Oak Brook, Illinois

'95 Red Jetta GLX                          "Go big or stay home"  :)