Re: Neuspeed Jetta

> From igtc.COM!owner-jettaglx Wed Apr  9 18:47:33 1997
> Subject: Neuspeed Jetta
> To: jettaglx@igtc.COM

Some stuff deleted...

>      advertizing stratagie.  I removed mine a while ago after all the talk
>      that they don't really do much becuase of the hot air they draw in.  I
>      have since switched back to the factory airbox with a few mods,
>      removal of the large particle screen and the upper snorkel and put in
>      an ABT free flowing air filter (a blue and yellow K&N basically).

I'm just curious because I'm thinking about getting a PFLO.  Is the discussion
of the pros and cons of PFLOs archived anywhere?  Why would the PFLO take in
WARMER air than your configuration now?  Aren't they drawing it from the same
location in the engine compartment?  Do you have some type of an AIR COOLER in
your airbox right now?

Thanks,
Jay