GLX squeaking brakes

Jay,

I have a 95 GLX and my brakes are squeaking.  I had the pads replaced
once under warranty and that seemed to do the trick until recently.
Unfortunately my warranty has expired and I was wondering if you might
be able to remember how much the dealer charged for installing the sound
dampers?

Thanks,
Chris Janus