front light masks

hi all, chris collier here again,

andy made a good point in a private email about the fact that i was
vague as to the construction and design of the light masks that i posted
earlier;

so, i am re-organizing my thoughts and my presentation, and will post a
more detailed description in the near future;

sorry for the confusion
- --
HOW MUCH ARE RIBS?

christopher n. collier
cnscenic@mm.com

Special Effects Engineer

minneapolis/st. paul
minnesota usa

97 VW GLX VR6
White, De-Badged, Clarion 6-Disc Changer, Cannon All Weather Mats,
Weather Tech Trunk Liner, Neuspeed P-Flow, Neuspeed Front Sway Bar 25mm,
Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar 28mm, Spax 24-Way Adj. Kit, Autopower 6-Pt. Full
Bolt-In Roll Cage, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side Blinkers, Tinted
Side Markers. Momo Super-Anatomical Shift Knob, I've Got More Tricks Up

"...........oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh....yyyaaaaaaaaa.....you