Der Cup Spoiler

hey all, chris collier here,

well i finally did it; i am now making the cup spoiler for our cars; i
couldn't stand the high prices that are being charged and took matters
into my own hands;

result:  ABS front cup spoiler, with cool leveling hardware; the beauty
is that i can specify, how much of a "shelf" i want with the spoiler; so
it can be mild and subtle, or it can be wild and DTM; that is the beauty
of a C.A.D.driven laser cutter;

if anyone is interested in getting this new dtm cup spoiler, i have
plenty, only $100.00+shipping

let me know; the next step is making them in different colors! now that
will be cool;
- --
HOW MUCH ARE RIBS?

christopher n. collier
cnscenic@mm.com

Special Effects Engineer

minneapolis/st. paul
minnesota usa

97 VW GLX VR6
White, De-Badged, Clarion 6-Disc Changer, Cannon All Weather Mats,
Weather Tech Trunk Liner, Neuspeed P-Flow, Neuspeed Front Sway Bar 25mm,
Neuspeed Rear Sway Bar 28mm, Spax 24-Way Adj. Kit, Autopower 6-Pt. Full
Bolt-In Roll Cage, Tinted Front Blinkers, Tinted Side Blinkers, Tinted
Side Markers. Momo Super-Anatomical Shift Knob, I've Got More Tricks Up

"...........oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh....yyyaaaaaaaaa.....you