Re: Day time running light

To disable, you only need to remove a relay on the fuse box ('95 model
anyway).  By adding the European switch, you can add rear fog lights, turn on
the front fogs without the headlights on (only driving lights).  I have done
this and like the setup.  The proceedure, minus a few details is covered in
the March 96 issue of Eurpean Car.  The total cost is less than $100 in
parts.

I bought my switch from Timmons VW in California via mail order.  Their
number is 800-266-3247.  They are very helpful.

Steve Mercer