Subject: Day time running light
Author:  Non-HP-owner-jettaglx (owner-jettaglx@igtc.com) at HP-PaloAlto,shargw6
Date:    4/7/97 1:10 PM

TO: jettaglx@igtc.com

I have a 1996 GLX (US edition) and it has those damn day time running
light. I was wondering if any of you have done anything about disabling
them? I seem to remember reading something about this European Car. They
said to fix this "problem" all you had to do was replace your light
switch with the European model. Is this true and if so how much would
that part cost? Any insight would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
Mitch
mitch@eagletest.com