Bigger Wheels?

TO: jettaglx@igtc.com

I have not seen to much talk about people putting lager wheels on their
GLXs. A lot of suspension talk, but not much about wheels. I have been
thinking about putting some larger wheels on my GLX. Currently I have the
stock 15 inch rims. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with
putting on 16 or 17 inch rims? Are there fitting issues that I should be
aware of? Will a '96 GLX be able to handle 17 inch wheels? If so, are
there any specific makes that you would recommend? Does a bigger wheel
screw up the speedometer and odometer? If so, how much.

Sorry about all the questions, any input would be appreciated...

Thanks,
Mitch
mitch@eagletest.com